Palm beach, January 25 - 28 2024
A full range of exciting experiences
Agenda for the upcoming Palm Beach Cavallino Classic
Thursday January 26th
Experience with us an unparalleled track day filled with sport and touring experiences. This event is exclusively reserved for entrants to the Cavallino Concorso.
Open to all GT and racing Ferraris. Ferrari Challenge cars of all vintages are most welcome.
- 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Cavallino Hospitality in the Gold Room at The Breakers
10:00 am – 4:00 pm Track Day at The Concours Club
Friday, January 27th
Friday will feature a scenic driving experience along the charming A1A. Participants will be engaged in exciting activities as well as relaxing break on the beautiful waters of the Floridian coast.
The tour will be open to Ferraris only.
The tour will culminate with the unmissable Cavallino Classic Party on the Ocean Lawn at The Breakers. A night full of music, refined food, good wines and among wonderful cars:
- 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Cavallino Hospitality in the Gold Room at The Breakers
- Gourmet Brunch for Tour participants Group photo by the beach, games along the road
- Cavallino Classic Tour d’Eleganza
- IAC/PFA Judges Seminar in the “Ponce de Leon 6” room at The Breakers
- Beautiful stops along the road
- 5:30 pm Party Under the Stars on the Ocean Lawn at The Breakerswith live music
- Tour d’Eleganza Awards Presentation
Saturday, January 28th
Palm Beach Cavallino Classic will feature beautiful carefully selected Ferraris in the wonderful setting of the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach.
The Concorso will open the celebration for the centenary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans with a special class for Ferraris that took part in the legendary race.
The Cavallino Concorso will emerge in a new design while keeping with its traditional core philosophy: the greatest of automobiles, the finest of people, the most beautiful of settings, the best time of the year.
Once again, the awards ceremony will be held during the afternoon on the lawn. The Gala dinner will exceed your expectations, delighting your palates with the best truffles in the world, prepared by the skilled hands of one of the most renowned chef in the world with excellent food and wines. During the evening there is also going to be a charity auction which will benefit the Cavallino Foundation and its many charity projects.
The Grand Finale will be the presentation of the two Best of Shows awards.
- Concorso d’Eleganza on the Front Lawn at The Breakers
- 9:00 am – 3:30 pm Cavallino Accreditation Desk by the Front Lawn
- Symposium featuring special Speakers
- Be part of the celebration for the centenary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans with a special class for Ferraris that took part in the legendary race
- Ferraris presented for Judging or Display
- Sponsor/vendor lounges at the Concorso
- IAC/PFA Judges meeting at The Breakers
- Patrons Lounge at the Breakers
- VIP Lounge at the Breakers
- Awards presented on the field
- Awards Gala Dinner at The Breakers
- Charity auction during the Gala Dinner
Sunday, January 29th
The weekend will close with the Classic & Sports Sunday charity brunch at the legendary Marjorie Merriweather Post mansion in old Palm Beach, the exclusive and private Mar-a-Lago Club.
Enjoy a mimosa by the pool overlooking the intercoastal while strolling around stunning classic cars of all marques along with modern sports cars of Italian provenance. This day will also give you the possibility to be part of the judging team because guests will be asked to vote for their favourite cars among other prestigious awards.
The winners will be presented during the famous brunch in the mansion grand ballroom.
- Classic cars and modern Italian cars presented for guest review
- Peoples’ Choice Judging for the Classic & Sports Sunday Awards
- Awards Charity Brunch at Mar-A-Lago to benefit the American Council of the Blind Scholarship Fund
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. For any questions regarding specials exemptions please contact our Customer Service
Safety Measures at Palm Beach Cavallino Classic
Your safety and well-being are our main priority and we have introduced a range of health and safety measures that will reduce the risks associated with the virus that are in line with all government and event industry guidelines. Come the day of the event, some of the measures outlined below may be unnecessary, but we plan for now and will ease or tighten them as policy dictates.
- Masks at all times for staff
- Ticketless entry through electronic ticketing
- Wristbands for ease of entry & exit, avoiding lines
- Entry by Invitation or Pre-Registration only
- Automobiles spaced farther apart, leaving room for guests to enjoy the automobiles at a safe social distance
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrances & exits
- Hospitality areas with tables spaced 6 feet apart
- Sponsor tents spaced apart; visitors inside spaced 6 feet apart
- Masks required for guests until seated at table
- Ticketless entry through electronic ticketing
- Larger rooms will be used for added spacing. Table spaced 6 feet apart
- Safety measures will be in place to ensure the reduced and sanitary handling of your trophy before its presentation to you.
- January 5, 2022 deadline in order to enter your car
- January 15, 2022 deadline for other tickets packages
We ask for your commitment to not show the same car in any other event within the immediate 5 week period post Cavallino
(except any officially organized by Ferrari).