This example is car number five of the original production run. It has had a meticulous four-year complete total restoration completed by Whitehall Auto Sales of Hopkinton, MA. Original owner Esther Jacobson was matriarch of the Detroit area-based Jacobson’s department store chain.
The original body tag found on this car denotes that this 1937 Packard Coupe Roadster was sold new on May 29th of 1937 by Packard dealer A.L. Doerr of Santa Rosa, California. This 139-inch wheelbase Packard is a fully recognized Full Classic by the Classic Car Club of America.